Call for student volunteers EAC2019
- Do you enjoy helping others, have team spirit and dedication to service?
- Are you passionate, customer-oriented, reliable and have a positive attitude?
- Do you want to develop your skills and gain work experience?
- Are you interested in aerosol and environmental science and want to meet and network with world-leading scientists at the largest aerosol conference in Europe?
If you replied Yes to the above, we have something to offer you!
Student volunteers are essential to the success of the European Aerosol Conference 2019! Being a Student Volunteer is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to organizing a conference and to establish and expand your network with the most relevant academics, professionals and other students in the field of Aerosol Science.
We are now recruiting a team of enthusiastic and reliable students who will help us to host and manage a very successful, productive and enjoyable conference!
In exchange for volunteering, you will receive a complimentary full conference registration with access to all sessions, workshops, demos, the icebreaker event and opportunities to network. All volunteers who fulfill the mission will receive a certificate for the work done!
If you want to be a Student Volunteer during EAC2019 please send your CV and motivation letter to Julia (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know why you should be selected!
Approximately 20 hours of work during the conference week. You are required to show up at least 10 minutes before your service time, and be available to help out for unforeseen surprises, which are difficult to predict.
We will need your help with:
- Registration duties (e.g., setting up, preparing conference bags, and helping attendees register)
- Technical assistance to speakers and attendees
- Providing directions to various locations at the conference location
- Other similar tasks
- Availability from Sunday August 25th (some volunteer might be need from Saturday August 24th) – To Friday August 30th, 2019. Please specify in the application if you are not available on any of the days of conference program.
For your time and unmeasurable efforts, you will receive:
- Free registration to the main conference
- Free EAC2019 Student Volunteer T-Shirt
- Access to coffee breaks and lunches during the main conference as well as for the EAC2019 icebreaker event
- A great opportunity to meet and talk with leading researchers, both academic and industry, and other students
- Possibility to attend conference events when you are not volunteering
- Certificate for the work done
- Knowing that you played an important part in the success of the conference!
For students outside of Gothenburg, we offer a reimbursement of up to 5000 SEK for travelling and accommodation costs.
Explore the tentative program of EAC2019: https://eac2019.se/program/
If you have further questions regarding student volunteering, please feel free to contact Julia: email@example.com