As Chair you are expected to:
- Be at the room of your session well in advance before session starts, so that you can meet with the speakers.
- Make sure all presentations in your session have been uploaded.
- Welcome speakers and audience to the session.
- Make sure that the presentations follow the order in the conference program (unless for some valid reason the order must be changed, then this should be announced at the start of the session).
- Make sure that each oral presentation is given it’s allocated and restricted time.
- Organize the discussion (after each presentation or at the end of the session, or both – you decide).
- Make sure that the session is finished within the allocated time slot.
Note that there will be volunteers in all session rooms to help you out.